In this role, you will be an integral part of the management team and spearhead our growth.
We see you establishing an ambitious yet sustainable way of working. That means coaching the team and fostering a sales culture that balances long-term and short-term priorities.
What you'll do - key responsibilities
Grow and foster a high-performing sales team
- Grow, manage and develop the team, fostering a sustainable and high-performing sales culture using sharp and accurate quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Strategy and Vision
- Interpret and break down our vision and value proposition into an executable go-to-market plan for the team.
- Execute and iterate on our value proposition and make it clear to our targeted accounts.
- We expect you to accelerate our top-line revenue growth
- Increase and refine our current accounts
- Increase the number of customers, lowering our revenue concentration
Forecast and Track Progress
- Refine modeling methods to increase reliability in our forecast
- Advise and inform management about possible deviations
Our humble expectations
- A modern and progressive leader who knows how to build a high-performing team, practicing a leadership style based on trust rather than control
- Solid experience from growing an organization swiftly yet sustainable
- Ability to break down vision and strategy into tangible plans
- Understanding of and interest in technology. A desire to truly understand our products
- High integrity and an ability to stand up for your team, our company, and, naturally yourself
- Empathetic and curious around our customers. We have an awesome team working on handling our complex customer questions, and we expect a leader for the Sales team to be well-informed about customer needs.
What’s in it for you?
Besides working with our great team in a fun and creative environment, we also have a lot of other great benefits!
- A true values and purpose-driven company
- Workplace flexibility and Work-life balance (onsite, hybrid, or remote)
- Competitive compensation package
- Exciting career opportunities in a dynamic and fast-scaling startup!
- Parental pay, salary exchange, maximum health benefit, order your own workstation, place your own pension, work abroad benefit - to name a few.
We select and take interviews continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Padma Subramanian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kognic was founded in 2018 by Oscar Petersson and Daniel Langkilde, two engineering physicists working in Deep Learning. Our mission is to make safe perception for autonomous mobility possible. We now support world-leading companies in Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, and Active Safety development worldwide. Our office is located at Lindholmen, just by the beautiful waterfront and Lindholmen Science Park.